MC Candless Scuba
2866 W Bardonner Road
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Phone: (724) 444-4211
Fax: (724) 444-4226
A PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer PADI / IDC Staff Instructor
Are you an experienced diver or looking to learn how to dive? Then you should come to MC Candless Scuba.
We carry a wide selection of all major brand names of scuba diving equipment and supplies. We also offer complete equipment repair and air refills for your current equipment.
If you really want to learn about diving, our instructor has more than 22 years of experience in scuba diving instruction. We even host a variety of Caribbean diving trips several times a year for you serious divers out there.
Below are some links for information on some brand names we carry:
Click here for info on International Divers
Click here for more information on Ocean Reef Group
Call for more information about hours and availability.
We are currently signing up divers and nondivers for our
- Blackbeard, Windjammer, Bahamas Cruise in October 2003
- Brac Reef Beach Resort for "Sister Island Splash"
(For 6 weeks this fall we will celebrate "Sister Splash."
Your package will include deluxe accommodations, great
meals, parties, prizes, and lots of diving. Includes airfare from Miami to
Cayman Brac. Saturday to Saturday only.
Based on availability. Join McCandless Scuba, September 20 - 27, 2003, other
weeks available. Call us today to
reserve your week, then start packing for your best dive vacation ever!)
- Cozumel Brisas Hotel 2004
- March 2nd to 9th / March 2nd to 11th
- 7 nights - diver $1110.00 / nondiver $936.00
- 10 nights - diver $1300.00 / nondiver $1126.00
- Round trip airfare from Pittsburgh to Cozumel
- 7 or 10 nights at Brisas w/2 per room
- Full breakfast daily
- 3 days of 2 morning tank boat dives with Dive Paradise
- All inclusive prices, including same as above but
with: Brisas Cozumel's new "all-inclusive" program includes
lodging, hotel tax, 3 daily meals, all drinks included, nonmotorized
water sports, and many entertainment options.
- 7 nights - diver all inclusive $1295.00 / nondiver $1121.00
- 10 nights - diver all inclusive $1580.00 / nondiver
- 3 restaurants, 3 swimming pools, 3 bars, on the ocean,
within easy walking distance to town.
- Book early to save on the lower airfare, limited time
for this price. Call us today for reservations
- contact 'Scuba Dave'!
- Coming Soon: Costa Rica Scuba Diving, live volcano, and rainforest tours.
- Local Dives: Mt. Storm, West Virginia. Night, deep, and advanced dives,
Call us for more information.